Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Story, For God's Glory

Hello family, friends, and followers! :)

So, I have been contemplating about doing this for a long time. Well, today is the day!! After I hit post, I am an official blogger! I promise I will get into the more exciting stuff later but this first post will just give you a little background on who I am and why I decided to start a blogging.

Here's 5 quick things to know about me:

#1 I am crazy in love with Jesus!! Man, my life would absolutely stink if He was not in it. If you do not know Him, you should definitely get to know Him, because He is the COOLEST guy you will ever get to know!


#2 I was adopted from Bogota, Colombia in September of 1993.I could have a whole post about this fact, but I will get into it later!
#3 My family totally ROCKS! They have taught me everything I need to know about living out the Christian life, being there for one another, and just flat out having fun! Below is just my immediate family, but just wait till you see the rest of our crazy gang!

#4 I am cosmetologist/nanny! These are my second and third passions after Jesus!
#5 I love to help people! Basically everything I do involves being around people! This is part of the reason I wanted to start blogging. We all are going through a lot, and some days it's just nice to hear that you're not going through it alone. So if you ever have any questions about what I'm writing about or have anything you would like to share, please feel free! :)

I'm not sure how often I will be posting just yet, but stay tuned for more posts! :)

Thanks for taking the time to read!

God's Blessings, 

Megan

1 comment: