Monday, December 7, 2015

New Chapter, God's Calling, Here I come Hawaii/Philippines!! :)

Hello Family and Friends! :)

Wow! It has been quite awhile since I posted last. Time has just been flying by! I have a good explanation though! :)....

Since my last post I have decided to pursue and have been accepted into YWAM! For those of you who aren't as familiar YWAM, it stands for Youth With A Mission! It is an organization that trains young adults and prepares them to be world changers. The first 3 months I will be in Kona, Hawaii deepening my relationship with God, learning how to share the Gospel, as well as go out at serve within the community! The fun doesn't end there! The 2 proceeding months I will be using everything I have learned to reach people in the Philippines as well as surrounding countries! I am so excited to see where God takes me these next few months and I can not wait to see what God all has to teach me! :)

It's a little tricky to see but the red star indicates where I am. The green circle to the left is where I will be taking my Discipleship Training classes and the purple circles is where I will be on the outreach part of my mission trip.

I can't wait to share my journey with you! In exactly a month from today I will be in Kona, Hawaii starting this next chapter of my life! :)

Thank you to all the friends and family that have supported me and all those who support me in the future!

I will try my best to update you guys periodically so you can see where God's plan is leading me!
Prayers would be so much appreciated! Pray that people would come to know Jesus during this trip, pray for the staff members at YWAM who will be sharing their wisdom and knowledge with us, and pray also that God would give me strength these next few months to do everything that is in His will!

To God All Praise And Glory,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment