Wednesday, December 30, 2015

8 Days Until My Adventure Begins!!!

Hello family and friends!!

I would just like to take a moment to thank all of you who have supported me and helped me with my mission trip so far! I can not thank you enough, I so appreciate each and every one of your generous donations! I literally could not do this without you!! I am over half way funded for my entire trip! Praise the Lord!!!
 smile emoticon
I can not believe that in 8 days my adventure will begin!! :) grin emoticon
To say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement! As of Christmas day I officially moved out of my apartment, had my last day at work, and have begun the final preparations for my trip! 
It's finally almost here!!

This past week I have been able to spend a lot of time with family and it has been absolutely wonderful! Seriously, how did I get so lucky? Believe it or not the picture below still doesn't capture the whole gang!  
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I hope 2016 brings even more laughs, smiles, joy, and memories!

If you guys have a moment, please keep me in your prayers! Pray that the Lord would continue to prepare my heart for this trip, pray that the remainder of my finances would come through, and pray for team bonding and unity with my fellow team members/staff members!

Thank you so much again for the generous donations, prayers,and support!

To God All Praise and Glory! 
Megan
grin emoticonTo say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement! If you guys have a moment, please keep me in your prayers! Pray that the Lord would continue to prepare my heart for this trip, pray that the remainder of my finances would come through, and pray for team bonding and unity with my fellow team members/staff members

No comments:

Post a Comment